Design a Bookmark CompetitionPosted on 01 Jul 2016 by T.
The competition has now ended
Do you love to draw? Do you have a favourite author, story or just love reading and want to spread the love? This is your chance to get creative! Design your very own bookmark... share your work with friends, family, colleagues or fellow students and promote reading.
The theme for your design must be Books (what else!). Maybe you wish to design something around your favourite story or character... or maybe the fictional land you're transported to in your favourite book. Anything to inspire others to pick up a book.
You can either use the templates provided below or design your own totally unique bookmark.. the decision is all yours!
The creator of the winning design will win a fanastic Black 16GB iPad mini with Cellular connectivity.
How to take part
The competition is open to individuals of all age groups. Simply download the template, design your bookmark and submit it to us in one of two ways:
Facebook: Visit our Facebook page, like and post your entry on our Facebook wall.
twitter: Follow us on twitter and send a tweet to @SocialBookCo with your entry
Competition ends: 31st August 2016 at 23:59:59
- No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Entries must be received by 31st August 2016 only. Entries received after this date will not be accepted
- The competition is open to all excluding residents of Italy. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors without an adult's consent.
- The prize winner will be decided by SocialBookCo. SocialBookCo will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize winner will be notified via email. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The competitions are not open to employees of SocialBookCo or their sponsors.
- By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by SocialBookCo, without payment or compensation.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
- All entries become the property of SocialBookCo, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website or third-party website during the promotional period. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
- Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters have organised this competition in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.